Danh mục nội dung: Danh mục chính/3. Hệ thống, công cụ và thiết bị phát triển sản xuất điện tử/3.3. Công cụ hàn thiếc, khò IC và gia công PCB lô nhỏ (Soldering tools, rework system)
| Máy hút khói HAKKO FA-430: Smoke absorber/Air purifying type 2018-11-02|
Tính năng :
- HEPA filter (High Efficiency Particulate Air Filter)
- Filters out 99.97% of particles greater than 0.3μm
- Recommended for quiet laboratory and office
Employing HEPA* filter! (High Efficiency Particulate Air filter)
Suitable for soldering in laboratory or office environment
* HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles greater than 0.3μm
FA-430 provides excellent filtering efficiency, 99.97% of particles greater than 0.3μm, by HEPA filter.
* Filter replacement notification function ensures excellent trapping efficiency can be maintained at all times
No matter how sophisticated a fume extractor is, if the filter is not replaced at the right time, it will not be able to give maximum performance. The HAKKO FA-430 detects the number of fan rotation and notifies the operator of the appropriate time to replace the filter, guaranteeing a comfortable working environment.
When the pre-filter is 80% clogged or has been used for 200 hours, the orange indicator flashes on and off.
- Main filter
When the 10th pre-filter needs replacing, the orange and red lamps flash on and off.
Quiet operation and powerful suction.
Exhaust noise has been reduced without sacrificing suction performance by the addition of a silencer unit to the exhaust outlet to ensure smooth air outflow. A high-performance motor with 1,500 Pa of static pressure provides powerful suction and quiet operation.
Noise level dB (A)Air volume m3/minHIGHMEDIUMLOW
*Values measured when the unit was used with a 60 Hz power supply.
* Catch harmful smoke with freestanding ducts and adjustable air volume to suit your working environment
Is your smoke absorber affected by air conditioning? Are you fed up with having to re-adjust ducts after every line change? The HAKKO FA-430 fume extractor is the answer to your problems.
Three airflow modes are available: High, Medium, and Low. Significantly improve your working environment by using an airflow volume that suits the worksite and the job.
- Low mode: Not easily affected by the surrounding environment. For use in small, quiet locations. (For when low-noise operation is a priority.)
- Medium mode: For normal use.
- High mode: For use in locations that are significantly affected by the surrounding environment. (For when suction performance is a priority
What do you mean by "surrounding environment"?
Smoke flows in unexpected directions due to a variety of factors; not just because of the influence of air conditioning. High mode is recommended if your worksite is situated near a doorway, in a spot where people continuously pass by, near the exhaust outlet of a large machine, or in a similar location. It is possible to use low mode in laboratories and other places where these kinds of influences are limited.
* Freestanding ducts
Ducts can be bent or lengthened as desired and maintain their shape after adjustment, letting you place them exactly where suction is needed. Say goodbye forever to ducts that are long, heavy, and hard-to-handle.
Duct for HAKKO FA-430
Bends and stretches freely for perfect placement!
Photo on left:
Lightweight and compact, the HAKKO FA-430 weighs only 7.5 kg. Built-in handles allow the fume extractor to be moved easily, facilitating line changeovers.
*HAKKO FA-430 weighs 35% less than previous models
If the duct is mounted at an angle above the workpiece, it is easily affected by air conditioning
If the duct is mounted directly above, it can be difficult to see the workpiece
Duct is mounted on the worktable to provide excellent suction performance
Proper installation of the pre-filter
- Proper installation
Install the pre-filter inside the frame of the main filter as shown in image 1.
Be sure to check that there are no gaps at the corners as shown in image 2.
- Improper installation
If the pre-filter is not installed properly as shown in images 3 and 4, the main filter will degrade its original performance quickly.
|50dB (MEDIUM mode)|
|with single duct : MAX. 4.1m3/min. (145cfm)|
with two ducts : MAX. 4.7m3/min. (167cfm)
|99.97% 0.3µm (LOW, MEDIUM mode)|
99.96% 0.3µm (HIGH mode)
|Length of duct : Φ55mm×1.2m (ESD SAFE)|
* Filtering efficiency is an initial value of collection efficiency based on counting method for airborne dust collected by a single plate of filter (unfolded).
* Noise level is measured at a distance of 1 m from the face of unit in an anechoic room.
* Net in duct sets are not protected against electrostatic discharge.
CÁC SẢN PHẨM KHÁC CÙNG NHÀ SẢN XUẤT / OTHER PRODUCTS FROM HAKKO