The Air Flow Saver compared to other systems for pulsing:
- Low maintenance
- Less sensitivity to back pressure
- Integrated system for on off control in addition to regular pre-set pulsing frequency
- Low to higher frequencies (up to 40 hz for some applications)
Specific applications where this new pulse system can save significant energy:
- Drying discrete, packaged products that are on conveying lines and that are spaced apart so the incorporated on-off system setting will of great benefit
- Cleaning and drying of parts with oily residue where the amplified force and scrubbing action can remove the sticky material.
- Cleaning rough surfaces like wood where the pulsing (scrubbing action) can help to remove sticky and stuck debris
- Part ejection of heavy parts on conveying systems utilizing the extra amplified force.
- Combining the pulse system with air knives and static eliminators with the scrubbing action cleaning parts in the semiconductor industry and in plastic painting operations such as plastic auto bumpers, door panels and instrument clusters.