|Gang Programmer ¦|
|Auto. Handler System|
| Sockets and Accessories|
|Eprom Eraser, IC Tester|
|Jig test ICT/FCT/DIP-pallet|
|Test and Measurement|
|Osciloscope, HDS, MSO|
|Data Logger and Sensors|
|Generator, Freq. couter|
|LCR, component tester|
|Power Supply, elec. load|
|Design, Assembly Tools|
|Training & Education KIT|
|Embedded Dept. Tools|
|Rework & Solder tools|
|SMT/ PCBA Equipments|
|Other electronics Tools|
|Optical, Force, Torque|
|MCU 8051-core series |
|Nuvoton ARM Cortex-M|
|Voice and Audio ICs|
|Nuvoton ARM7/9 Soc|
|Wireless RF IC, Tools|
|We received |
page views since 20/12/2006
There are currently, 0 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.
You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
Category: Main/1. Device Programmer - Introduction and Guide/1.8. Accessories, cables and socket adapters
| ◊ Đặc điểm chính:|
- specialized adapter for devices with similar pinout to Spansion S29GL512P in TSOP56 package
- operating (mechanical) warranty of ZIF socket - 10,000 actuations
- supported from PG4UW software version 3.06
- made in Slovakia
|Socket||ZIF TSOP56, OpenTop type|
|Bottom||2x24 pins, square, 0.6x0.6mm, rows spacing 600mil|
- Protect the contacts of adapter connectors and ZIF socket from contamination. Any dirt and/or fat on contacts may cause errors during programming.
- Usage of vacuum pick-up tool is expected for device handling.
- Proceed with care! Incorrect insertion of adapter in programmer ZIF socket or device in adapter ZIF socket may lead to programmed device damage.
- Insert adapter into programmer ZIF socket. If you are in doubts about orientation of the adapter in programmer ZIF socket, there is a rule of thumb - orientation of adapter name text is the same as orientation of the text on the top of programmer.
- Visually check the placement of adapter in programmer ZIF socket.
- Push the cover of adapter ZIF socket (the topmost movable part) to open the socket. Insert the device into adapter ZIF socket. Correct position of programmed device in adapter ZIF socket is indicated by picture near (usually on left above) the adapter ZIF socket. On that picture, reference corner of device (e.g. position of pin 1) is indicated by dot, by number 1, by bevelled corner or by any combination of mentioned. Then release adapter ZIF socket.
- Do not press on device while inserting it and/or releasing the cover.
- Visually check the placement of programmed device in adapter ZIF socket. If everything looks OK, the device is ready for programming.
- To take out the device from adapter, push the cover of adapter ZIF socket and remove the device.
- When you finish the work with adapter, remove it from programmer ZIF socket.
- Operating conditions: temperature 5°C ÷ 40°C (41°F ÷ 104°F), humidity 20% ÷ 80% non-condensing.
CÁC SẢN PHẨM KHÁC CÙNG NHÀ SẢN XUẤT / OTHER PRODUCTS FROM ELNEC
OUR GLOBAL PARTNERS
Minato, Leap, SMH-Tech, Xeltek, Elnec, Conitec, DediProg, Phyton, Hilosystems, Flash Support Group, PEmicro ||
Rigol, Tonghui, Copper Mountain, Transcom, APM || Atten, Zhuomao, Puhui, Neoden, Ren Thang, Genitec, Edry, UDK ||
CONDITTION AND USING TERMS
TULA Solution Co., Ltd - Công ty TNHH Giải pháp TULA
Headquater: No. 173 Group 15, Dong Anh District, Hanoi 10000, Vietnam
Head-Office: No. 6 Lane 23, Đình Thôn street, Mỹ Đình ward, Nam Từ Liêm Dist., Hà Nội, Vietnam
Tel.: +84-24.39655633, Hotline: +84-912612693, E-mail: info (at) tula.vn