|Gang Programmer ¦|
|Auto. Handler System|
| Sockets and Accessories|
|Eprom Eraser, IC Tester|
|Jig test ICT/FCT/DIP-pallet|
|Test and Measurement|
|Osciloscope, HDS, MSO|
|Data Logger and Sensors|
|Generator, Freq. couter|
|LCR, component tester|
|Power Supply, elec. load|
|Design, Assembly Tools|
|Training & Education KIT|
|Embedded Dept. Tools|
|Rework & Solder tools|
|SMT/ PCBA Equipments|
|Other electronics Tools|
|Optical, Force, Torque|
|MCU 8051-core series |
|Nuvoton ARM Cortex-M|
|Voice and Audio ICs|
|Nuvoton ARM7/9 Soc|
|Wireless RF IC, Tools|
|We received |
page views since 20/12/2006
There are currently, 0 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.
You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
Category: Main/1. Device Programmer - Introduction and Guide/1.8. Accessories, cables and socket adapters
| ◊ Đặc điểm chính:|
- special adapter, assigned for CPLD devices Altera MAX 7000/A/AE/S, Atmel ATF1504x/8x, Philips PZ3xxx/5xxx, Xilinx XCR3xxx/5xxx in PLCC84 package
- operating (mechanical) warranty of ZIF socket - 10,000 actuations
- made in Slovakia
|Socket||ZIF PLCC84, OpenTop type|
|Bottom||2 rows, 2x 24 pins, square, 0.6x0.6mm, rows spacing 600mil|
- Insert adapter to the device programmer ZIF socket according to the picture placed near of it. If you have some doubts about orientation of this adapter in device programmer ZIF socket, it is valid general rule, the orientation of the text of title is the same as the text on the top of the device programmer.
- Push the top of adapter ZIF socket to open it. Insert the device into the adapter ZIF socket. The right position of the programmed device in adapter ZIF socket is show at picture near (mainly left above) the adapter ZIF socket. Then release adapter ZIF socket.
- Pull a lid (the upper - moving - part of ZIF) of programming adapter a bit up to gain more reliable contact
- Visually check interconnection between device and adapter ZIF socket. If everything looks OK, the device is ready for programming.
- Be careful, because the incorrect insertion of adapter to the device programmer ZIF socket or device to the adapter ZIF socket can damage the programmed device.
- To take out the device push the top of adapter ZIF socket and remove device from it.
- When you finish work with adapter, remove it from the device programmer ZIF socket.
- Do not directly touch the pins of the adapter and adapter ZIF socket, because dirt may cause errors during programming of device.
- For handling with the device we recommended to use a vacuum pick up tool.
- Operation conditions: operating temperature 5°C ÷ 40°C (41°F ÷ 104°F), operating humidity 20%..80%, non condensing.
Usable for programmer(s):
CÁC SẢN PHẨM KHÁC CÙNG NHÀ SẢN XUẤT / OTHER PRODUCTS FROM ELNEC
OUR GLOBAL PARTNERS
Minato, Leap, SMH-Tech, Xeltek, Elnec, Conitec, DediProg, Phyton, Hilosystems, Flash Support Group, PEmicro ||
Rigol, Tonghui, Copper Mountain, Transcom, APM || Atten, Zhuomao, Puhui, Neoden, Ren Thang, Genitec, Edry, UDK ||
CONDITTION AND USING TERMS
TULA Solution Co., Ltd - Công ty TNHH Giải pháp TULA
Headquater: No. 173 Group 15, Dong Anh District, Hanoi 10000, Vietnam
Head-Office: No. 6 Lane 23, Đình Thôn street, Mỹ Đình ward, Nam Từ Liêm Dist., Hà Nội, Vietnam
Tel.: +84-24.39655633, Hotline: +84-912612693, E-mail: info (at) tula.vn