|Gang Programmer ¦|
|Auto. Handler System|
| Sockets and Accessories|
|Eprom Eraser, IC Tester|
|Jig test ICT/FCT/DIP-pallet|
|Test and Measurement|
|Osciloscope, HDS, MSO|
|Data Logger and Sensors|
|Generator, Freq. couter|
|LCR, component tester|
|Power Supply, elec. load|
|Design, Assembly Tools|
|Training & Education KIT|
|Embedded Dept. Tools|
|Rework & Solder tools|
|SMT/ PCBA Equipments|
|Other electronics Tools|
|Optical, Force, Torque|
|MCU 8051-core series |
|Nuvoton ARM Cortex-M|
|Voice and Audio ICs|
|Nuvoton ARM7/9 Soc|
|Wireless RF IC, Tools|
|We received |
page views since 20/12/2006
There are currently, 0 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.
You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
Category: Main/2. Test and Measuament Equipments/2.1. Logic, Spectrum and Vector Network Analyzer; RF Tools
| ◊ Đặc điểm chính:|
The PCAN-USB Pro FD adapter enables the connection of CAN FD and LIN networks to a computer via USB. Two field buses can be connected at the same time, up to four with appropriate adapter cables (2 x CAN FD, 2 x LIN). Each CAN FD channel is separately isolated against USB and LIN with a maximum of 500 Volts. Its robust aluminum casing makes the PCAN-USB Pro FD adapter suitable for mobile applications.
The new CAN FD standard (CAN with Flexible Data rate) is primarily characterized by higher bandwidth for data transfer. The maximum of 64 data bytes per CAN FD frame (instead of 8 so far) can be transmitted with bit rates up to 12 Mbit/s. CAN FD is downward-compatible to the CAN 2.0 A/B standard, thus CAN FD nodes can be used in existing CAN networks. However, in this case the CAN FD extensions are not applicable.
The monitor software PCAN-View and the programming interface PCAN-Basic for the development of applications with CAN connection are included in the scope of supply and support the new standard CAN FD. The monitor application PLIN-View Pro as well as the PLIN programming interface are also included in the scope of supply.
ISO / Non-ISO CAN FD
Since the first implementations of CAN FD, the protocol has been improved and is now included in the standard ISO 11898-1. The revised CAN FD standard is not compatible with the original protocol.
PEAK-System takes this into account by supporting both protocol versions with their CAN FD interfaces. If required, the user can switch to the CAN FD protocol used in the environment by software („Non-ISO“ and „ISO“). Devices delivered until February 2015 need a firmware update for this functionality. If you are interested and for further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
| Pin assignment D-Sub
||Not connected / optional +5V
- Adapter for High-speed USB 2.0 (compatible to USB 1.1 and USB 3.0)
- Transmitting and receiving of CAN FD and LIN messages using 2 D-Sub connections (both with pin assignment for the CAN FD and LIN bus)
- Time stamp resolution 1 μs
- 5-Volt supply at the D-Sub connector can be activated through a solder jumper, e.g. for external bus converter
- Voltage supply via USB
- Extended operating temperature range from -40 to 85 °C (-40 to 185 °F)
CAN operation properties
- Complies with CAN specifications 2.0 A/B and FD
- CAN FD support for ISO and Non-ISO standards switchable
- CAN FD bit rates for the data field (64 bytes max.) from 25 kbit/s up to 12 Mbit/s
- CAN bit rates from 25 kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s
- FPGA implementation of the CAN FD controller
- NXP TJA1044GT CAN transceiver
- Each CAN FD channel is separately opto-decoupled against USB and LIN up to 500 V
- CAN termination can be activated through a solder jumper, separately for each CAN channel
- Measurement of bus load including error frames and overload frames on the physical bus
- Induced error generation for incoming and outgoing CAN messages
LIN operation properties
- Bit rates from 1 kbit/s up to 20 kbit/s
- TJA1021/20 LIN transceiver
- Compliant with all LIN specifications (up to version 2.2)
- Both LIN channels (common ground) are optodecoupled against USB and CAN FD
- Can be used as a LIN master or slave (1 ms master task resolution)
- Automatic bit rate, frame length, and checksum type recognition
- Autonomous scheduler with support for unconditional, event, and sporadic frames
- Hardware can work through a schedule table (up to 8 schedule tables can be configured with a total of 256 slots)
Scope of Supply
- PCAN-USB Pro FD in aluminum casing
- CAN FD device drivers for Windows® 11 (x64), 10 (x86/x64), and Linux
- LIN device drivers for Windows® 11 (x64), 10 (x86/x64), and Linux
- CAN monitor PCAN-View for Windows® Details ...
- LIN monitor PLIN-View Pro for Windows® Details ...
- Programming interface PCAN-Basic for developing applications with CAN connection Details ...
- Programming interface PLIN-API for developing applications with LIN connection Details ...
- Programming interfaces for standardized protocols from the automotive sector
- Manual in PDF format
The PCAN-USB Pro FD can be used alternatively for the PCAN-USB Pro, because this CAN interface is no longer manufactured! The PCAN-USB Pro FD behaves identically concerning the CAN and LIN functionality.
Downloads: please visit homepage
CÁC SẢN PHẨM KHÁC CÙNG NHÀ SẢN XUẤT / OTHER PRODUCTS FROM PEAK System
OUR GLOBAL PARTNERS
Minato, Leap, SMH-Tech, Xeltek, Elnec, Conitec, DediProg, Phyton, Hilosystems, Flash Support Group, PEmicro ||
Rigol, Tonghui, Copper Mountain, Transcom, APM || Atten, Zhuomao, Puhui, Neoden, Ren Thang, Genitec, Edry, UDK ||
CONDITTION AND USING TERMS
TULA Solution Co., Ltd - Công ty TNHH Giải pháp TULA
Headquater: No. 173 Group 15, Dong Anh District, Hanoi 10000, Vietnam
Head-Office: No. 6 Lane 23, Đình Thôn street, Mỹ Đình ward, Nam Từ Liêm Dist., Hà Nội, Vietnam
Tel.: +84-24.39655633, Hotline: +84-912612693, E-mail: info (at) tula.vn