| Máy nạp rom, Jig test|
|»|| Máy nạp rom đa năng |
|»|| Máy nạp Gang đa năng|
|»|| Máy nạp rom on-board|
|»|| Máy nạp chuyên biệt|
|»|| Hệ thống nạp tự động|
|»|| Phụ kiện đế nạp socket|
|»||Xoá Rom, kiểm tra IC|
|»|| Sao chép ổ cứng, thẻ nhớ|
|»||Jig test ICT/FCT/DIP-pallet|
| Đo lường và kiểm tra|
|»|| Dao động ký oscilloscope|
|»|| Thiết bị viễn thông, RF|
|»|| Bộ thu thập dữ liệu|
|»|| Đồng hồ vạn năng số|
|»|| Máy phát xung, đếm tần|
|»|| Máy đo LCR, linh kiện|
|»|| Bộ đổi nguồn, tải điện tử|
|»|| Kit đào tạo, thực hành|
| Các công cụ sản xuất|
|»|| Máy khò, mỏ hàn thiếc|
|»|| Tủ sấy, tủ môi trường|
|»|| Dây chuyền SMT Line|
|»|| Thiết bị sản xuất PCBA|
| Thiết bị, công cụ khác|
|»|| Thiết bị Automotive|
|»|| Đo lực, cơ điện khác|
|»|| Thiết bị quang học|
| Linh phụ kiện Điện tử|
|»|| Vi điều khiển họ 8051|
|»|| Nuvoton ARM Cortex-M|
|»|| Nuvoton ARM7/9 Soc|
|»|| Chip phát nhạc, audio|
|»|| Wireless RF IC, Tools|
|»|| Vật tư hàn, rửa mạch|
| e-Shop thiết bị, vật tư|
Hiện tại có 0 khách và 0 thành viên đang online.
Bạn là khách. Bạn có thể đăng kí bằng cách nhấn vào đây
Danh mục nội dung: Chuyên mục chính/1. Bộ nạp ROM (Device Programmer) - Thông tin chung và chỉ dẫn/1.1. Bộ nạp đa năng (Single Universal Programmers)
| ◊ Đặc điểm chính:|
|Short description: |
- the BeeProg3 was designed meticulously with attention to details, quality and reliability
- the programmer perfectly fits for high-demanding desktop programming, as well as for automated programming systems
- based on a state of the art FPGA design, powerful ARM processor and internal SSD, the BeeProg3 is ready to program devices at theoretically possible speeds
- 64-pins rich-features, precise and powerful pindriver provides programming signals for every technology of programmable devices
- logic signals frequency up to 125MHz at 3.3V and 80MHz at 5V
- it supports devices with VCC voltages as low as 0.8V
- ultra fast programming speed, one of the fastest programmers worldwide. Sustainable programming speed greater than 31 MBytes per second
- the 8 GB eMMC NAND Flash could be done in less than 250 sec, if supported memory is fast enough
- it utilizes both universal programming modules, dedicated for IC package type and specialized modules, designed optimized for specific device families
- ESD protection on each pin of the pindriver
- dual connection to the PC: USB (2.0 HighSpeed) and LAN (100 Mbit)
- comfortable and easy to use control program, works with all versions of MS Windows from Windows XP to Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- unique quick reaction to customer's needs - software update can be ready within a day from request, by OnDemand software
- Multiprogramming possible by attaching more programmers to one PC
- developed and made in Slovakia
This specification describe final (target) version of BeeProg3 programmer, the first versions of software come with narrowed number of supported devices. If you need to be implemented device not listed in the actual version of the software, remind us please, we will add support quickly. Use please AlgOR Service for that request.
- BeeProg3 is next member of Elnec universal programmer series, built to meet the strong demand for an extremely fast and reliable programmer for high-capacity memories.
- Designed with great emphasis on technical perfection and speed of hardware, this programmer perfectly fits for high-demanding desktop programming as well as for automated programming systems and ATE machines, where ensures the highest quality and overall yield.
- BeeProg3 programmer core is based on a state of the art FPGA, powerful ARM processor and internal SSD to be ready to program devices at theoretically possible speeds. The achieved ultra fast programming speed - more than 22.5 MB/s sustainable - is actually higher, than can be utilized for most of real devices. This is reflected in extremely short programming times. For example, the 2 GB eMMC NAND Flash could be done in less than 100 sec - if programmed memory allow that speed.
- Tests show, that the BeeProg3 is currently faster than all competitors in this price category (status: 10/2014), and for many chips is the fastest at all.
- BeeProg3 supports all kinds of types and silicon technologies of today's and tomorrow's programmable devices. It partially supports also devices "from yesterday". You can be sure the next devices support will require the software update only, at the most (if necessary) simple programming module, therefore the costs of ownership is minimized. You have freedom to choose the optimal device for your design.
- For the proper and reliable programming of ultra-fast memories the BeeProg3 utilizes specialized modules, optimally designed for specific device families, exactly according to the needs of programmed devices. But if it is possible, then universal programming modules, dedicated for IC package type, are used. The programming modules are identical for all programmers based on the BeeProg3 programming core (BeeHive304 for example).
- Programming modules construction is designed for perfect stability at the top of the programmer, to be tough enough for insert/replace chips by mechanical arm and also allows to keep identical position of ZIF socket also after replacing of the module.
- BeeProg3 isn't only a programmer, but also a tester of TTL/CMOS logic ICs and memories. Furthermore, it allows generation of user-definable test pattern sequences.
- BeeProg3 interfaces with any IBM PC compatible personal computers, running MS Windows OS, through USB (2.0 HigSpeed) port or LAN port (100 Mb).
- With its very competitive price together with excellent hardware design for reliable programming, it is probably the best "value for money" programmer in this class.
- The 64-pin rich-features, precise and powerful pindriver of BeeProg3 deliver high speed, accurate and clean waveform signals to the device by eliminating noise, ground bounce and overshoot, which maximizes programming yield and guarantees long data retention. This also allows the reliable support of virtually any nonvolatile technology used for programmable devices - (E)EPROM, Flash, MRAM, PCM, ... - by a single device programmer.
- FPGA based totally reconfigurable TTL pindrivers provide H/L/pull_up/pull_down and read capability for each pin of the device. The dual H/L drivers enables to provide two different H levels for both core signals and I/O signals of programmed device without additional logic. Programmer pindrivers operate down to 0.8V, therefore the programmer is ready to program the full range of today's and tomorrow's advanced very-low-voltage devices.
- Extremely fast programming, achieved by using FPGA based state machine, fast processor and SSD, allow execution of all time-critical routines and data transfers inside of the programmer.
- The programmer performs a device insertion test (wrong or backward position) and contact check (poor contact pindriver-to-socket) before it programs each device. These capabilities, supported by overcurrent protection and signature-byte check help prevent chip damage due to operator error.
- The selftest capability allows to run the diagnostic part of software to thoroughly check the health of the programmer.
- Built-in protection circuits eliminate damage of programmer and/or programmed device due to environment or operator failure. All the inputs of the BeeProg3 programmer, including the pindriver signals, connection to PC and power supply input, are protected against ESD up to 15kV.
- Banana jack for ESD wrist straps connection to easy-to-implement the ESD protection control.
- The programming modules are available for devices in PDIP, PLCC, JLCC, SOIC, SDIP, SOP, PSOP, SSOP, TSOP, TSOPII, TSSOP, QFP, PQFP, TQFP, VQFP, QFN (MLF), SON, BGA, EBGA, FBGA, VFBGA, UBGA, FTBGA, LAP, CSP, SCSP, LQFP, MQFP, HVQFN, QLP, QIP and other packages.
- The programmer is driven by a comfortable and easy-to-use control program with pull-down menu, hot keys and on-line help. The software runs on all versions of MS Windows from Windows XP to Windows 8 (32bit and 64-bit).
- Selecting of device is performed by its class, by manufacturer or simply by typing a fragment of vendor name and/or part number. Standard device-related commands (read, blank check, program, verify, erase) are boosted by some test functions (insertion test, signature-byte check), and some special functions (autoincrement, production mode - start of programming immediately after insertion of chip into socket).
- All known data formats are supported. Automatic file format detection and conversion during loading of file.
- The rich-featured serialization function enables one to assign individual serial numbers to each programmed device - simply increments a serial number, or the function enables one to read serial numbers or any programmed device identification signatures from a file.
- The software also provides - in the Device information section - lots of information about the programmed device. As a special, the drawings of all available packages are provided. The software also provides explanation of chip marking (the meaning of prefixes and suffixes at the chips) for each supported chip.
- Jam files of JEDEC standard JESD-71 are interpreted by Jam Player. Jam files are generated by design software which is provided by the manufacturer of respective programmable device. Chips are programmed through JTAG (IEEE 1149.1 Joint Test Action Group) interface.
- VME files are interpreted by VME Player. VME file is a compressed binary variation of SVF file and contains high-level IEEE 1149.1 bus operations. SVF files are interpreted by SVF Player. SVF file (Serial Vector Format) contains high-level IEEE 1149.1 bus operations. SVF files are generated by design software which is provided by manufacturer of respective programmable device. Chips are programmed through JTAG interface. VME files are generated by design software which is provided by manufacturer of respective programmable device.
- By attaching of more BeeProg3 programmers to the same PC (through USB port) one can create a powerful multiprogramming system, which supports as many chips, as the BeeProg3 programmer supports and without obvious decreasing of programming speed. It is important to know, that there is concurrent multiprogramming - each programmer works independently and each programmer can program a different chip, if necessary.
CARE FOR THE CUSTOMERS
- New Device Request (AlgOR Service)
- It is important to remember, that a support of most of the new devices requires only a software update, because the BeeProg3 is truly a universal programmer. With our prompt service, support for the new device can be added within a hours. See AlgOR (Algorithm On Request) service and OnDemand software for details.
- This service is in almost all cases free. Please note, however, that we can ask the customer to share the costs, if development and manufacturing costs are too high.
- Free life-time software updates
- Most current version of Elnec programmers software, with support of newly added devices, is available for free here.
- Free Technical support
- Elnec provide customers technical support (WebForm/e-mail based) available usually within a few hours, or at the latest, the next working day.
- Keep-Current service
- Keep-Current service means, that Elnec ships the latest version of programmer software and updated user documentation (Keep-Current package) to the customer . The Keep-Current service is your hassle-free guarantee that you are achieving the highest quality programming on Elnec programmers, at minimal cost.
- Prompt delivery
- Combination of extensive stock, flexible manufacturing and shipping of Elnec products by world class carriers (like DHL) guarantees customers very fast and secure delivery of ordered Elnec products. Products ordered before 10 a.m. (CET) will be dispatched the same working day - if products are in stock and the payment is done by Online payment (CardPay, PayPal).
- Advanced design of the BeeProg3 universal programmer, including protective circuits, original brand components, careful manufacturing and burning-in allow us to provide a three-year warranty on parts and workmanship of the programmer and programming adapters with limited warranty on ZIF sockets according to information about the maximal actuations number of the particular ZIF socket.
- Elnec provides free shipping of programmer repaired under warranty back to customers worldwide. The warranty is valid from the date of purchase.
- Preferential handling of repair requests ensures registration of the product that should be done within 60 days from the date of purchase here.
Base unit, DACs
- USB 2.0 high-speed compatible port, up to 480 Mbit/s transfer rate
- 100Mbit LAN port
- on-board intelligence: powerful processor (ARM9 400MHz) and FPGA based state machine (basic clock 50 MHz plus PLLs)
- built-in mSATA SSD as internal buffer (32GB, upgradeable to higher capacity)
- three D/A converters for VCC1, VCC2, and VPP, controllable rise and fall time
- VCC1, VCC2 range 0.8V..7V/1A (step 10mV)
- VPP range 0V..25V/1A (step 25mV)
- Temperature controlled fan
- selftest capability
- protection against surge and ESD on power supply input, USB and LAN port and all pins of programming module interface (PMI)(IEC1000-4-2: 15kV air, 8kV contact)
- banana jack for ESD wrist straps connection
- banana jack for connection to ground
Pindriver (available on the Programming Module Interface (PMI) - connectors for programming modules)
- pindrivers: 64 universal
- VCC1/VCC2 and VPP can be connected to each pin
- perfect ground for each pin
- 2 independent FPGA based TTL driver provides H, L, CLK, pull-up, pull-down on all pindriver pins, logic level 0,75V - 5V (IOL and IOH current 20mA)
- logic signals frequency: up to 125MHz (3.3V), 80MHz (5V)
- analog pindriver output level selectable from 0.8 V up to 25V
- current limitation, overcurrent shutdown, power failure shutdown
- continuity test: each pin is tested before every programming operation
Programmer, using programming modules:
- NAND FLASH: Samsung K9xxx, KFxxx, SK Hynix (ex Hynix) HY27xxx, H27xxx, Toshiba TC58xxx, TH58xxx, Micron MT29Fxxx, (ex Numonyx ex STM) NANDxxx, Spansion S30Mxxx, S34xxx, 3D-Plus 3DFNxxx, ATO Solution AFNDxxx, Fidelix FMNDxxx, Eon Silicon Sol. EN27xxx, ESMT F59xxx, LBA-NAND Toshiba THGVNxxx
- serial NAND FLASH: Micron MT29Fxxx, GigaDevice GD5Fxxx
- eMMC: Hynix H26Mxxxxxxxx, Kingston KE44B-xxxx/xxx, Micron MTFCxxxxxx, Numonyx NANDxxxxxxxx, Phison PSM4A11-xx, Samsung KLMxxxxxxx, SanDisk SDINxxx-xx, Toshiba THGBMxxxxxxxxxx
- Multi-chip devices: NAND+RAM, NOR+RAM, NOR+NOR+RAM, NAND+NOR+RAM
- Serial Flash: standard SPI, high performance Dual I/O SPI and Quad I/O SPI (25Bxxx, 25Dxxx, 25Exxx, 25Fxxx, 25Lxxx, 25Mxxx, 25Pxxx, 25Qxxx, 25Sxxx, 25Txxx, 25Uxxx, 25Vxxx, 25Wxxx, 25Xxxx, 26Vxxx, 45PExx, MX66Lxxx, S70FLxxx), DataFlash (AT45Dxxx, AT26Dxxx)
- parallel NOR Flash: 28Fxxx, 29Cxxx, 29Fxxx, 29GLxxx, 29BVxxx, 29LVxxx, 29Wxxx, 49Fxxx series, Samsung's K8Fxxxx, K8Cxxxx, K8Sxxxx, K8Pxxxx series, ...
- --- devices listed below are not in the current version of software, if needed some of them, ask us please using AlgOR service ---
- EPROM: NMOS/CMOS, 27xxx and 27Cxxx series
- EEPROM: NMOS/CMOS, 28xxx, 28Cxxx, 27EExxx series, 3D Plus 3DEExxxxxxxx
- mDOC H3: SanDisk (ex M-Systems) SDED5xxx, SDED7xxx, MD2533xxx, MD2534xxx, Hynix HY23xxx
- FRAM: Ramtron
- MRAM: Everspin MRxxxxx8x, 3D Plus 3DMRxxxxxxxx
- NV RAM: Dallas DSxxx, SGS/Inmos MKxxx, SIMTEK STKxxx, XICOR 2xxx, ZMD U63x series
- Serial E(E)PROM: Serial E(E)PROM: 11LCxxx, 24Cxxx, 24Fxxx, 25Cxxx, 30TSExxx, 34Cxxx, 34TSxx, 59Cxxx, 85xxx, 93Cxxx, NVM3060, MDAxxx series, full support for LV series, AT88SCxxx
- Serial FRAM: Cypress(Ramtron): FM24xxxxxx, FM25xxxxxx, Fujitsu: MB85RCxxxx, MB85RSxxxx, Lapis(OKI, Rohm): MR44xxxxx, MR45xxxxx
- Serial MRAM: Everspin MH20xxx, MH25xxx
- Configuration (EE)PROM: XCFxxx, XC17xxxx, XC18Vxxx, EPCxxx, EPCSxxx, AT17xxx, AT18Fxxx, 37LVxx
- 1-Wire E(E)PROM: DS1xxx, DS2xxx
- PLD Altera: MAX 3000A, MAX 7000A, MAX 7000B, MAX 7000S, MAX7000AE, MAX II/G/Z, MAX V
- PLD Lattice: ispGAL22V10x, ispLSI1xxx, ispLSI1xxxEA, ispLSI2xxx, ispLSI2xxxA, ispLSI2xxxE, ispLSI2xxxV, ispLSI2xxxVE, ispLSI2xxxVL, LC4xxxB/C/V/ZC/ZE, M4-xx/xx, M4A3-xx/xx, M4A5-xx/xx, M4LV-xx/xx, ispCLOCK, Power Manager/II, ProcessorPM
- PLD: Xilinx: XC9500, XC9500XL, XC9500XV, CoolRunner XPLA3, CoolRunner-II
- SPLD/CPLD series: AMD, AMI, Atmel, Cypress, Gould, ICT, Lattice, National Semicond., Philips, STMicroelectronics, TI (TMS), Vantis, VLSI
- FPGA: FPGA: Microsemi(Actel): ProASIC3, IGLOO, Fusion, ProASICplus, SmartFusion
- FPGA: Lattice: MachXO, MachXO2, LatticeXP, LatticeXP2, ispXPGA
- FPGA: Xilinx: Spartan-3AN
- Clocks: TI(TMS), Cypress
- Special chips: Atmel Tire Pressure Monitoring ATA6285N, ATA6286N; PWM controllers: Zilker Labs, Analog Devices; Multi-Phase ICs: IR(Chil Semiconductor); Gamma buffers: AUO, Maxim, TI, ...
- Microcontrollers MCS51 series: 87Cxxx, 87LVxx, 89Cxxx, 89Sxxx, 89Fxxx, 89LVxxx, 89LSxxx, 89LPxxx, 89Exxx, 89Lxxx, all manufacturers, Philips LPC series
- Microcontrollers Atmel ARM. AT91SAM7Sxx, AT91SAM7Lxx, AT91SAM7Xxx, AT91SAM7XCxx, AT91SAM7SExx series;
- Microcontrollers Atmel ARM9: AT91SAM9xxx series;
- Microcontrollers ARM Cortex-M3: ATSAM3Axxx, ATSAM3Uxxx, ATSAM3Nxxx, ATSAM3Sxxx, ATSAMD20, ATSAM3Xxxx series
- Microcontrollers ARM Cortex-M4: ATSAM4Sxxx series
- Microcontrollers Atmel AVR 8bit/16bit: AT90Sxxxx, AT90pwm, AT90can, AT90usb, ATtiny, ATmega, ATxmega series
- Microcontrollers Atmel AVR32: AT32UC3xxxx, ATUCxxxD3/D4/L3U/L4U series
- Microcontrollers TI (Chipcon): CC11xx, CC24xx, CC25xx, CC85xx series
- Microcontrollers Coreriver: Atom 1.0, MiDAS1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 3.0 series
- Microcontrollers Cypress: CY7Cxxxxx, CY8Cxxxxx
- Microcontrollers ELAN: EM78Pxxx
- Microcontrollers EPSON: S1C17 series
- Microcontrollers Explore Microelectronic: EPF01x, EPF02x series
- Microcontrollers Generalplus: GPM8Fxxx series
- Microcontrollers GreenPeak: GPxxx series
- Microcontrollers Infineon(Siemens): XC800, C500, XC166, C166 series
- Microcontrollers MDT 1xxx and 2xxx series
- Microcontrollers Megawin: MG87xxx, MPC82xxx series
- Microcontrollers Microchip PICmicro: PIC10xxx, PIC12xxx, PIC16xxx, PIC17Cxxx, PIC18xxx, PIC24xxx, dsPIC, PIC32xxx series
- Microcontrollers Motorola/Freescale: HC05, HC08, HC11, HC12, HCS08, RS08, S12, S12X, MC56F, MCF51, MCF52 series, Kinetis (K,L), Qorivva/5xxx Power Architecture
- Microcontrollers Myson MTV2xx, 3xx, 4xx, 5xx, CS89xx series
- Microcontrollers National: COP8xxx series
- Microcontrollers NEC: uPD70Fxxx, uPD78Fxxx series
- Microcontrollers Novatek: NT68xxx series
- Microcontrollers Nordic Semiconductor: nRF24LExxx, nRF24LUxxx, nRF315xx, nRF51xxx Flash and OTP series
- Microcontrollers Nuvoton ARM Cortex-Mx: NUC1xx, M05x, Mini51, Nano1xx series
- Microcontrollers Nuvoton (Winbond): N79xxx, W77xxx, W78xxx, W79xxx, W83xxx series
- Microcontrollers NXP (Philips) ARM Cortex-Mx: LPC11xx, LPC11Cxx, LPC11Dxx, LPC11Uxx, LPC12xx, LPC12Dxx, LPC13xx, LPC17xx, LPC11Axx, LPC11Exx, LPC11xxLV, LPC18xx, LPC43xx, LPC8xx, EM7xx, series
- Microcontrollers NXP (Philips) UOC series: UOCIII, UOC-TOP, UOC-Fighter (TDA1xxxx) series
- Microcontrollers NXP (Philips) ARM7: LPC2xxx, MPT6xx, PCD807xx, SAF7780xxx series
- Microcontrollers NXP (Philips) ARM9: LPC31xx series
- Microcontrollers Pasat: TinyModule DIL40, DIL50 series
- Microcontrollers Scenix (Ubicom): SXxxx series
- Microcontrollers Syntek: STK6xxx series
- Microcontrollers Renesas: R8C/Tiny series, RX series, uPD70Fxxx, uPD78Fxxx series, RL78 series, R32C series
- Microcontrollers SyncMOS: SM39xxx, SM59xxx, SM73xxx, SM79xxx, SM89xxx series
- Microcontrollers & Programmable System Memory STMicroelectronics: uPSD, PSD series
- Microcontrollers STM (ex SGS-Thomson): ST6xx, ST7xx, ST10xx, STR7xx, STR9xx, STM32F/L/W, STM8A/S/L series, SPC5 (Power Architecture)
- Microcontrollers Silicon Laboratories(Cygnal): C8051 series
- Microcontrollers Silicon Laboratories(Energy Micro): EFM32Gxx, EFM32GGxx, EFM32LGxx, EFM32TGxx, EFM32WGxx series
- Microcontrollers Silicon Laboratories: SiM3Cxxx, SiM3Lxxx, SiM3Uxxx series
- Microcontrollers Texas Instruments: MSP430 series, MSC12xx series, TMS320F series, CC430 series,
- Microcontrollers Texas Instruments (ex Luminary Micro): LM3Sxxx, LM3Sxxxx series, LM4Fxxxx series, TM4C series
- Microcontrollers ZILOG: Z86/Z89xxx and Z8Fxxxx, Z8FMCxxxxx, Z16Fxxxx, ZGP323xxxxxx, ZLF645xxxxxxx, ZLP12840xxxxx, ZLP323xxxxxxx series
- Microcontrollers other: EM Microelectronic, Spansion(Fujitsu), Goal Semiconductor, Hitachi, Holtek, Novatek, Macronix, Princeton, Winbond, Samsung, Toshiba, Mitsubishi, Realtek, M-Square, ASP, Coreriver, Gencore, EXODUS Microelectronic, Topro, TinyARM, VersaChips, SunplusIT, M-Square, QIXIN, Signetic, Tekmos, Weltrend, Amic, Cyrod Technologies, Ember, Ramtron, Nordic Semiconductor, Samsung, ABOV Semiconductor...
- TTL type: 54,74 S/LS/ALS/H/HC/HCT series
- CMOS type: 4000, 4500 series
- Static RAM: 6116 .. 624000
- User definable test pattern generation
- package support includes DIP, SDIP, PLCC, JLCC, SOIC, SOP, PSOP, SSOP, TSOP, TSOPII, TSSOP, QFP, PQFP, TQFP, VQFP, QFN (MLF), SON, BGA, EBGA, FBGA, VFBGA, UBGA, FTBGA, LAP, CSP, SCSP, LQFP, MQFP, HVQFN, QLP, QIP etc.
- It is important to say, we always use random numbers data pattern for programming speed testing. Some our competitors use "sparse" data pattern, where only small amount of non-blank data are programmed or there are used data with only few 0 bits (FE, EF, etc.). This cheating approach can "decrease" programming time considerably. If you plan to compare, ask always which pattern they use.
- The programming speed practically doesn't depend on PC type because data for programming and main part of programming algo are stored internally inside of the programmer.
- All devices mentioned below, including both NAND Flash, are programmed at their maximal speed, the programming time can not be shorter.
- We're sorry, but there exist not very much devices, where the 20+ MB/s BeeProg3 programming speed can be utilized.
|JS28F00AM29EWH (parallel NOR Flash)||4000080hx16 (1 Giga)||programming and verify||110 sec.|
|MT29F1G08ABAEAWP (parallel NAND Flash)||8400000hx8 (1 Giga)||programming and verify||21.5 sec.|
|SDIN8DE2-8G (eMMC NAND FLASH)||1D2000000hx8 (64 Giga)||programming *1||269 sec.|
|S25FL164K (serial Flash)||800300hx8 (64 Mega)||programming and verify||21.5 sec.|
|AT89LP51RD2 (microcontroller)||10000hx8||programming and verify||7.3 sec.|
|PIC32MX360F512L (microcontroller)||80000hx8||programming and verify||9.3 sec.|
|*1: Verification of programming is done by internal controller of eMMC device. The device receives a block of data plus CRC, if it all matches, the internal controller confirm the proper programming.|
Conditions: PC type: Intel i3-4130, 3.4GHz, 4GB RAM, USB 2.0 HS, Windows 10 Pro, Version of SW: 3.53, 10/2019.
- Algorithms: only manufacturer approved or certified algorithms are used. Custom algorithms are available for an additional fee.
- Algorithm updates: software updates are available regularly, approx. every 4 weeks, free of charge. OnDemand version of software is available for highly needed chips support and/or bugs fixes. Available nearly daily, depending on requests.
- Main features: revision history, session logging, on-line help, device and algorithm information.
- intelligent device selection by device type, manufacturer or typed fragment of part name
- automatic ID-based selection of EPROM/Flash EPROM
- blank check, read, verify
- configuration and security program
- interpret the Jam Standard Test and Programming Language (STAPL), JEDEC standard JESD-71
- interpret the VME files compressed binary variation of SVF files
- interpret the SVF files (Serial Vector Format)
- interpret the Actel STAPL Player files
- insertion test
- contact check
- ID byte check
- production mode (automatic start immediately after device insertion)
- multi-project mode
- lot of serialization modes (more type of incremental modes, from-file mode, custom generator mode)
- count-down mode
- view/edit, find/replace
- fill/copy, move, byte swap, word/dword split
- checksum (byte, word)
- automatic file type identification/recognition
Supported file formats
- unformatted (raw) binary
- HEX: Intel, Intel EXT, Motorola S-record, MOS, Exormax, Tektronix, ASCII-SPACE-HEX,, ASCII HEX
- Altera POF, JEDEC (ver. 3.0.A), eg. from ABEL, CUPL, PALASM, TANGO PLD, OrCAD PLD, PLD Designer ISDATA, etc.
- JAM (JEDEC STAPL Format), JBC (Jam STAPL Byte Code), STAPL (STAPL File) JEDEC standard JESD-71
- VME (ispVME file VME2.0/VME3.0)
- SVF (Serial Vector Format revision E)
- STP (Actel STAPL file)
PC system requirements
- operating voltage 100-240V AC rated, 90-264 VAC max., 47-63 HZ
- power consumption max. 25W active, about 5W sleep
- dimensions 139,5 x 189,5 x 48,5 mm (5.5 x 7.5 x 1.9 inch).
Dimensions were measured without programming module inserted and does not include projections. Total height of BeeProg3 programmer with programming module inserted depends on height of ZIF socket on the module and can vary between 66-78 mm.
- weight of programmer without programming module: 1.25kg (2.75 lb)
- operating temperature 5°C ÷ 40°C (41°F ÷ 104°F)
- operating humidity 20%..80%, non condensing
- Keep Current - Elnec sends to user the latest version of programmer software and updated user documentation (Keep-Current package)
- AlgOR (Algorithms On Request) - add new supported devices at the customer's request
Programmer price also includes
- free technical support (WebForm/e-mail based)
- free life-time software update via Internet
The information in this document is subject to change without notice.
CÁC SẢN PHẨM KHÁC CÙNG NHÀ SẢN XUẤT / OTHER PRODUCTS FROM ELNEC
ĐỐI TÁC QUỐC TẾ
Minato, Leap, SMH-Tech, Xeltek, Elnec, Conitec, DediProg, Phyton, Hilosystems, Flash Support Group, PEmicro ||
Rigol, Tonghui, Copper Mountain, Transcom, APM || Atten, Zhuomao, Puhui, Neoden, Ren Thang, Genitec, Edry, UDK ||