ST-2150D Digital Soldering Iron
● ℃/℉ available.
● Automatic sleep after 10 minutes inactivity.
● Automatic shut down after 20 minutes inactivity.
● LCD / LED display temperature control status.
● Build in PID system, shortcut temperatures adjust by button, easy to operate.
● The handle structure is ergonomically designed for comfortable grip.
● Heating element and sensor using PTC material, heating up faster, more accurate temperature control.
● Fault alarm function, heating material automatic protection to prolong the service life of the iron.
● Use anti-static materials to protect operators and workpieces.
● Use international T2150 series soldering tip to save the cost of consumables.
| Specifications / đặc tính kỹ thuật
|| Packing list / hàng gồm
|| Standard Packing / Bao bì
|Voltage: AC (110V/240V)
||Soldering Iron: 1 PC
||Iron stand: 1 PC
|Temperature range: 250~480°C
||Manual: 1 Copy
|Temperature stability: ±1°C
||Carton: 24 units in one Carton
|Temperature offset range: ±10°C
|Temperature Unit: °C
|Heater: Four-core PTC ceramic heater
|Display: Blue LED
Ι Start up or shut down easily
Charge on the product, short press power button to start up or shut down.
Ι Temperature unit switching ℃/℉
Ι 9 groups shortcut temperature adjustment
In working status, press “＋” “－” to switch temperature group.
9 groups default temperature are: 250℃/482℉; 300℃/572℉; 325℃/617℉; 350℃/662℉; 375℃/707℉; 400℃/752℉; 425℃/797℉; 450℃/842℉; 480℃/896℉.
Ι Easy to adjust setting mode
Normal working mode > Quick temperature adjustment> Temperature compensation adjustment> Temperature unit switching> Auto-sleep function setting> Back to normal working mode
Ι Temperature compensation adjustment range is ±50℃/±90℉
Ι Auto-sleep function
In the temperature unit switching state, short press the power button to enter the sleep setting, 1 means ON, 0 means OFF.
Ι Heating indication
When the product is heated. The power light flashes, the brightness changes according to the power level, and the selected light is normally on.
Ι Fault alarm
When “H-E” displayed on the screen, there is no temperature, which indicates that the heating element failed.
When “S-E”displayed on the screen, there is a fault in sensor, which signifies that there is something wrong in sensor or the related circuit of the sensor.