Horizontally/vertically mountable "2-Way Plus" tabletop smoke absorber
In addition to horizontal and vertical mounting, an optional arm stand allows a third mounting style.
- Vertically mounted:
Can absorb widespread smoke.
- Horizontally mounted:
Powerful absorption at closer area with high flow rate. Because of low height, it gives less shade keeping your working area light.
* Because the absorption flow rate is fast, the table will not be contaminated.
- Using a stand:
When sufficient space cannot be found or to absorb smoke from upper areas:
- The footprint was reduced by approx. 50% when mounted vertically and by 20% when mounted horizontally compared to our previous model, the HAKKO 493.
The height was also reduced by approx. 20%.
- The absorption force at the filter decreases gradually over time as the absorber is used. When the filter surface becomes completely white, the filter should be replaced.
Be careful that moisture, etc does not get on the filter.
Part No.Packing List
|FA-400||HAKKO FA-400 Smoke absorber, Filter and Instruction manual|
* Weight (w/o cord)
* Noise level is measured at a distance of 1m from the face of unit.
* Maximum suction capacity is measured with a filter present.