|Linh phụ kiện Điện tử|
|+ Vi điều khiển họ 8051|
|+ Nuvoton ARM Cortex-M|
|+ Nuvoton ARM7/9 Soc|
|+ Chip phát nhạc, audio|
|+ Wireless RF IC, Tools|
|+ Vật tư hàn, rửa mạch|
|Máy nạp rom, đế nạp|
|+ Máy nạp rom đa năng |
|+ Máy nạp Gang đa năng|
|+ Máy nạp rom on-board|
|+ Máy nạp chuyên biệt|
|+ Hệ thống nạp tự động|
|+ Phụ kiện đế nạp socket|
|+ Xoá Rom, kiểm tra IC|
|Đo lường và kiểm tra|
|+ Máy hiện sóng scope|
|+ Máy phân tích phổ, logic|
|+ Thu thập dữ liệu, logger|
|+ Đồng hồ vạn năng số|
|+ Máy phát xung, đếm tần|
|+ Máy đo LCR, linh kiện|
| Các công cụ sản xuất|
|+ Bộ đào tạo thực hành|
|+ KIT phát triển nhúng|
|+ Nguồn DC, tải điện tử|
|+ Máy khò, mỏ hàn thiếc|
|+ Thiết bị sx SMT/PCBA|
|Thiết bị, công cụ khác|
|+ Thiết bị Automotive|
|+ Đo lực, cơ điện khác|
|+ Thiết bị quang học|
|e-Shop thiết bị, vật tư|
|Hiện tại có 266 khách và 0 thành viên đang online.|
Bạn là khách. Bạn có thể đăng kí bằng cách nhấn vào đây
Danh mục nội dung: Danh mục chính/II. Linh kiện điện tử và công cụ phát triển/II.0. Vật tư, hoá chất hàn thiếc, rửa mạch...
| AMTECH LF4300 TF: Mỡ hàn cao cấp, chuyên cho sửa chữa điện tử 2019-03-03|
Amtech Flux products are ideal for reflowing and reballing BGA chips used in XBox360, PS3, laptops and GSM phones.
- Touch-up and rework
- Attachment of BGA spheres
- Soldering Flip Chip components
- Excellent wetting compatibility
- Wide reflow window
- Compatible with most board finishes
Once you experience the superiority of the Amtech LF-4300-TF, you will never want to touch another flux. We have tested this product against all the top competitors and the Amtech is in a league of its own.
Try it and you will understand why we are so excited with this product.
It is simply the BEST.
|Type of flux||rosin based|
|Kind of flux||No Clean, Water Soluble|
|Kind of package||jar|
|Applications of soldering equipment||SMD soldering|
|Soldering equipment features||can be washed down with water based agents|
- REL0 flux classification - resin based, low activity water-washable tacky solder flux for professional/industrial use. Clear residue evaporates with hot air and doesn't short components. Universal - applicable for a syringe, stencil printing, rework, BGA sphere attachment and reballing using standard tin/lead alloys or lead-free metals. Halide-free (<0.05%).
- Industrial viscosity - 20-48 (Malcom @ 10 RPM/25°C (x103mPa/s)). Compatible with leaded and/or lead-free alloy systems (up to 250°C/500°F). Surface insulation resistant. No copper mirror breakthrough. Low electrochemical migration (<1 decade drop no-clean). REACH compliant, meets and exceeds the most rigorous requirements and military/avionics specifications.
- Activated residue is clear and non-corrosive - can be left on board for multiple SMT assemblies (manufacturer recommends cleaning all flux residues at all times to avoid board contamination or voltage leakage on circuits with high impedance, also non-activated residue may absorb moisture from the air and subsequently cause corrosion).
- Syringes are intended for industrial dispensing machines and use a piston stopper instead of a plunger - do not remove the piston as it delivers the best seal to prevent contact with air. Dispensing Kit is a third party add-on, not supplied by AMTECH. A plunger is to push on the piston and not necessary snuggly fitting AMTECH syringe, a plunger can be loose. Dispensing tip gauge (size) will be within 14-23 Ga and may differ from pictured.
- Genuine product made in the USA by Inventec Performance Chemicals. Distributed by AMTECH DIRECT - every original shipment will include AMTECH Soldering Profiles card.
Profile-A was designed to serve as a starting point for process optimization
using Tacky Paste Flux. A cool down rateof (-) 2–4°C/second is ideal for the
formation of a fine grain structure without risking damage to thermally
sensitive components. This profile is recommended when soldering Sn63 or
Profile-B was designed to serve as a starting point for process optimization
using Tacky Paste Flux. A cool downrate of (-) 2 - 4°C/second is ideal for the
formation of a fine grain structure without risking damage to thermally sensitive
components. This profile is recommended when soldering Sn96.5/Ag3.0/Cu.5 or
Please note the temperatures shown in the Time/Temperature Profiles are the zone reflow oven hot air temperatures. The PCB and component temperatures should be limited to a maximum of 205°C-220°C to avoid damage to PCB and components.
Thanks for getting the flux out so quickly. I had a play with both today and have
to say the 4300 flux is excellent. I can use double the quantity I was able to use
before without any ball drift. In theory there should be enough flux on there so I
only need to do the process once and not have to add more flux once the balls have
tacked themselves in place. They smell a lot nicer than the other stuff I was
Did half a dozen chips today with 100% success rate.
CÁC SẢN PHẨM KHÁC CÙNG NHÀ SẢN XUẤT / OTHER PRODUCTS FROM Inventec